MIHA Programs for Women
Initial Program Physician ConsultationDuring an open-ended consultation, your MIHA physician will carefully evaluate and discuss the results of your extensive lab analysis, diagnostics, medical history, nutrition and exercise consultation and lifestyle. This evaluation will lead to the development of your customized MIHA Program.
Your extensive in-person consultations with both your MIHA physician and Nutrition & Exercise Counselor, many health and lifestyle topics will be discussed to help design the program that is right for you. Key fundamentals that will be discussed include the following:
Risk Factors related to cardiovascular disease, stroke, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, sleep disorders, weight loss, bone density (osteoporosis and osteopenia), muscle strength, balance & flexibility, menopause, depression, libido/sexual drive, certain cancers and cognitive function.
INITIAL EVALUATIONOur evaluation process is highly personalized and can last up to six hours.
Biomarkers of Aging
MIHA offers the PhysioAge system for an unparalleled and focused array of extensively-tested biomarkers that have been shown to highly correlate with age.
- Resting Measurements – heart rate, blood pressure, weight, height and waist measurement
- Body Composition/Bone Density – evaluates lean muscle mass, body fat percentage and bone mineral density
- CardioAge® -- Measures the suppleness of your arteries using pulse wave analysis. Assesses cardiovascular risk by measuring augmentation pressure
- CutoAge® --Assesses the elasticity of the skin with the same instrument used in numerous clinical trials of OTC and pharmaceutical skin care products. Determines the propensity to develop wrinkles by measuring elasticity, firmness, and resistance to stress
- PulmoAge® -- Measures forced expiratory volume (FEV1/FCV), which is highly correlated with age. Predicts all-cause mortality, not just mortality from pulmonary disease.
- NeuroAge® -- Measures the most highly age-sensitive aspects of cognitive function using a computerized battery of tests. Functions as an effective screen for mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s disease.
- ImmunoAge® -- Measures the health of the immune system using proprietary algorithms of standard immune subsets. Utilizes cutting-edge molecular markers for senescent and naïve T-cells.
- TelomerAge® -- Measures the ends of the telomeres, the caps at the ends of your chromosomes that act as a molecular clock by shortening with every cell division. Telomere shortening is highly correlated in numerous studies with aging and many disease states.
- Muscular Strength
- Muscular Endurance
- Core Strength & Stability
- Digital Before & After – uses the Align-a-bod technology to compare results of your initial and annual re-evaluation